The area’s only "smoke free" property. Built in 1928 and the last of the grand old inns in St. Ignace, Michigan. The original guest registers from the years 1929 to 1934 that were found in 1992 are on display in the lobby. Efforts were made to maintain the charm and atmosphere of the old building wherever possible during the restoration. Our guestrooms have been individually decorated and furnished with antiques, more like bedrooms than regular hotel rooms. All rooms have queen beds, private baths, cable television, and air-conditioning.